I love this segment in US Weekly and since I mostly write/post about B I wanted to make it all about ME today!!!
1. I got my tragus pierced in Jan and even though it took 7 months to heal (Uhhh) I love it!! I got a cute tiny diamond for it.
2. I am obsessed with Laffy Taffy. My MIL always brings me bags of it. But I really only pick the purple ones out and give all the Banana to my mom.
3. I am deathly scared of Spiders. I am not opposed to screaming like a 4 year old girl in a room full of people at the site of one.
4. October is my favorite month. The weather, Halloween, my anniversary, LOVE!
5. My closet is 85% black, white, or grey.
6. I hate the new iPhone 5. There I said it, it's too big!
7. I have watched all the Greys Anatomy seasons 5+ times. Slightly obsessed.
8. I am part of the small population that can say they don't love there wedding dress. If I could do it over I would pick a different one.
9. I randomly put TLC on the other day and could not stop watching the Honey Boo Boo train wreck!
10. I can smell B's poopy diapers from across the room when no one else is smelling it.
11. I wear yoga pants 75% of the time I am at home.
12. I used to hate red wine and now that I found a red I like I don't care for white.
13. I only weigh myself at the Dr.
14. My two front teeth are veneers.
15. At night I brush my teeth with baking soda. Magic whitener but tastes nasty!
16. I will be 30 in 3 months!
17. I hate dark chocolate.
18. I take a bath every single night before bed.
19. I am the only person who has ever clipped B's finger/toe nails. Derek is afraid to.
20. I have used our Wii once in four years.
21. I hate soy sauce.
22. I have a slight obsession with J Brand jeans.
23. I call B Bubbas and my family makes fun of me but it's fun to say and B's face lights up when I say it.
24. I secretly want to be a dancer...and a chef!
25. The only plant I can keep alive is bamboo. I have three.