* We have a three day weekend with D. He took Monday off to come to Children's Hospital with me to change B's feeding tube to his MicKey Button. SO EXCITED. It's been three months since his surgery and we can finally replace the long tube they put in to a small little button.
* I finally found a Chambray shirt to complete my Pinterest pin that I love. I got the shirt at Nordstrom in there BP(Junior) section, it's Rubbish. Leggings I had form Victoria Secret Yoga and Tory Burch flats.
* Yesterday D slid down my parents wood stairs while holding B. D landed on his elbow and back to break B's fall. B is 100% ok and even laughed but D is pretty sore and has a bloody elbow. What a great dad to break B's fall and take the hit. Happy they are both OK, could have been a lot worse.
* Little man decided to go from 2T straight to 3T tops. All his 2T's are too short, LOL. Oh the joy of always buying kid clothes!! Thank god for Old Navy and Gap sales!!
* I had the most amazing omelet the other day when out to eat. It was on the menu and sounded so weird but I tried it anyways and it was so good. I want to go back just for the omelet. Fig, scallions, bacon, havarti.
* I went to the dermatologist last month and got put on a med to help with breakouts or my least fave word acne. I have been using Epiduo and so far so good. I go back for a follow up in the morning. Why do (almost) 30 something women have to worry about this stuff?? I blame all the pregnancy hormones and post hormones!!
* I have started doing the 30 day shred again as a workout routine, not to loose anything, maybe a pound or three. It's getting too cold for my daily walks so I need something to do instead. Man how I hate Jillian but she is good!!
* Last night Brayden's sleep med (Diazepam) kicked in really quick and he fell asleep on his mat, LOL. Silly boy!
Have a good weekend!!